Today I worked a little bit on the stability of the multi-threaded setup. There were a few race conditions between the event system and the renderer which were causing crashes, those have been ironed out now. I also improved our ability to find and detect textures as well as support adding for Image File Lists. I also took this time to import some of the old art assets from the original Contour game. As I added them, I realized some of the FBX import code was broken. Its all working nicely now =) Here is a picture of some of the old art scattered into the world. We definitely need to fix up these models and of course export them using the new exporter pipeline.