Spectre Editor – Color pickers

Today I focused on fixing up the color picker. I ended up going with http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/406126/WPF-ColorPicker-and-BrushEditor.  I did have to make some modifications to get it working the way I wanted it to.  But its looking pretty good.  Of course while working with colors, I had to improve the CustomData type to be more flexible with Vector4 vs Vector3 vs Color.  Also allowing people to change the type was the perfect way to crash a shader, so now I added a TypeLock on any CustomData that references against a Shader property. Next I’ll have to link into the regular non-shader properties among like 300 other things I still have to do!

Progress deserves a picture of course.


Category(s): Games, Spectre Level Editor

Comments are closed.